Patricia currently runs workshops in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Patricia with Gill Williamson, a First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® registered practitioner from Belmont, Auckland
With the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Training programme:
- Anyone over the age of sixteen can attend and people come for various reasons. For example some students come for self-healing, some come as they wish to assist family and friends and some students may be practising other modalities and they want to add the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® modality to their kete of knowledge.
- The workshops are modular therefore you can attend any workshop in any order. For example you may attend Ferns 103 then Seeds 108.
- First Light® encourages and respect elders (those that have attended previous workshops) to re-attend as they bring their wisdom, knowledge and experience.
- In-class training is available at various locations in New Zealand; Whangarei, North Shore Auckland, West Auckland, Hamilton Tauranga and Christchurch, . In-class training is also available in Tokyo and Kobe, Japan.
- For those who cannot attend an in-class training venue, an online option is available. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® has a state of the art cyber school to support correspondence students.
- Once you have completed all 10 workshops, you can apply for the Certificate of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® and the Diploma of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®. For more details on requirements, please visit www.firstlightfloweressences.co.nz